These are weeded heat transfer vinyl bat decals that can be applied to many different materials by a heat press or household iron. A 5"x7" piece of parchment paper is also included. You will need an ironing board/mat or towel as a base.
The decals vary in sizes between 1"-3" and in bundles of 10 pieces each. Add these to your favorite tops, lingerie and accessories!! Christina will have a full tutorial for heat pressing through her Youtube Reap What You Sew Channel this Spring.
For heat press guides, you can follow the Cricut Heat Press Guide.
For household iron, follow the instructions below:
1. Set your iron to the Cotton/Linen setting (usually the highest heat setting and make sure steam is turned off).
2. Lay your item/material on your base and preheat the area with your iron for 10-15 seconds.
3. Place your decal with the vinyl side down against your preheated item/material. Layer the parchment paper on top of the decal.
4. Apply medium pressure with your iron for 30 seconds. If needed, flip the material over and repeat with medium pressure for another 30 seconds.
5. Wait for the area to completely cool before peeling the clear lining away.
Care instructions: Wait 24 hours before washing. Recommended to wash & tumble dry items inside out to extend the life of these vinyl decals.
This Ready to Ship item will be mailed out between 3 - 5 business days.